Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sunset on the Pier

New release just in time for my first ever art showing!

Yes, you read that correctly - I will be showing in a local art gallery, inside the St. Peter UCC, and I am just thrilled at the opportunity! When I have more details about an opening reception and how long my pieces will be up, I will be sure to let you know. ; )

Now onto this image:

Sunset on the Pier
Mexico Beach, Florida

Taken in July 2011, this was the last evening of our vacation, and my first chance to head down to the pier for a photowalk. And, wow, I was not disappointed!

I wasn't the only one basking in the warm glow of the sunset, as there were several people along the pier, as well as many families having photoshoots along the beach. It was a gorgeous evening to be out with a camera.


And the next morning, I got the boys up and out the door for a family picture at sunrise before we left Florida. I know I am definitely ready to go back to the beach again!


No comments:

Post a Comment