Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photographic Fine Art Name - SIMPSON

Have you seen your name spelled out around you? Maybe you noticed how the branches of a tree created a W or the way a bench arm curved, it looked like an S.

I see letters...everywhere...literally. And I have taken photographs of these letters in architecture and nature around us. Here is a name I created last week:



Where are all of the letters from? Here is where I found them:

S - the arm of my bench
I - the St. Louis Zoo, in Cat Country
M - the Eads Bridge, Downtown St. Louis
P - the Calvin Theatre, Washington, Missouri
S - the steps of a church near SLU
O - a windmill in a backyard, Union, Missouri
N - the side of a house, Washington, Missouri

The majority of my letters are from the St. Louis, Missouri area. A few are also from our vacation travels.

Would you like your name spelled out? Visit Marcink Designs today to see all my letters and to order one for yourself or for a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment