Friday, April 6, 2012

Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge {Sunshine/Light}


The sun was getting low in the sky, approaching the golden hour, and I was on my first walk with my very new 50mm f1.4 lens. I knew this little garden tucked away in our town's downtown area would be beautiful at this time of day and made my way over to it. The flowering trees and the streaming rays of sunshine did not disappoint me!

For the Leap Into Spring Photo Challange {Sunshine/Light}


Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge

13 comments:

  1. I found you through the Leap Into Spring challenge. I love these beautiful blossoms! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and how these peek out between the fence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Thank you for stopping by, Branson!

      Delete
  3. Hi, visiting from the Leap into Spring Challenge :) Love your heavenly photo ♥ I wish the spring would look like that here too... (still snow...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day spring will be there! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Simply beautiful! Look forward to more photos in the challenge from you over the next few weeks!

    mindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely! Great job on the sunflare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You managed to capture the light well. Looks like some lower flowering blossoms there. And they're beautiful! I'd be out there every day trying to photograph them. lol. Thanks so much for joining us for the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete