Monday, July 8, 2013

Sweet Shot Tuesday - My Favorites from the G+ 2 Year Anniversary Photowalk in New Haven, Missouri

Tuesday is in just a few minutes. :) Sharing for Kent Weakley's Sweet Shot Tuesday.

There are particular aspects I like about each of these photos, but the fourth one, Shades of Blue just may be my favorite of the favorites.

I looked for Big Bird and Oscar,
but they were nowhere to be found.
Front Street, New Haven, MO

The measuring stick for the Missouri River
in New Haven. Yes, the river has been this high
in my lifetime (July 31, 1993).

The golden light descended upon the river,
but the ominous storm clouds were faster
and chased us out of town. Missouri River
at the New Haven boat ramp.

Shades of Blue - the Missouri River as dusk descends.

Storm clouds scudded away as the blue hour
encroached upon us.
The Missouri River at Washington.


3 comments:

  1. These are amazing but the last shot is the series is truly breath-taking

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is your shot no. 2...

    Regards from Germany, Uwe.

    ReplyDelete